Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Richard Spencer: The Candlestick Maker

You call that a candle?

by Matthew Bright


Over the weekend a rally was held in protest of removing a historical monument of Robert E. Lee, The Confederate General from the Civil War (A Dead Loser), from a local park. Richard Spencer (A Living Loser) organized the rally which he called a CandleLit March.

It seems though, my definition is a smidge different from his. Candles are for Johnny B. Nimble and Johnny B. Quick, not Johnny B. Ayrian and Johnny B. White.

Also a candlelit march? This is a candlelit march? This:

Tiki Torches, chants of "Russia is our friend" to prove how American they are.

Those candles are out of control or being handle by people who have never used flame ever. I lit a lavender candle in my apartment once, it never looked like it was signalling for white supremacy or racism, I mean "help", in a community that's ok with constantly reminding it's black citizens of Slavery, I mean "on a remote island." My apologies, all this political doublespeak is so blatant I am seeing people in regular clothes instead white hoods or Nazi bands. If this is there idea of candlelit march, I bet this is there idea of a bonfire:



















Picture of Alt-Right Bon-Fire
From left to right: Idiot #1-24

Congrats Richard Spencer, you've evolved a devolved way of thinking. You have taking an ignorant position to try and further the impact of racism on Americans and put a twede jacket on it. I get it, you want to normalize white supremacy, but it's already normalized. We're just tired of it's shit.

P.S. he even knows they aren't candles:

No comments:

Post a Comment